Friday, September 2, 2011

Yard Sale Shopping

 

There aren’t a lot of yard sales going on in my area of Texas right now.  Something about the 100-110 degree temps are keeping people from having sales.  I don’t get it!  ;o)

A friend & I decided to take a 15-20 mile trek to a sale in a neighboring town and on the way, we found another sale.  I think I spent about $30 and got a few things we needed anyway. 

DSC00117

Let’s see if I can recall what all is in this photo:

  • 5 black photo frames – new!
  • Set of 3 indoor thermometers
  • Tupperware storage container with lid
  • Tupperware deviled egg container
  • Stock Pot (I’ve been saying I need to get another one!!)
  • A/C vent magnets (for organizing my Spellbinders – paid $5 for a pack of these at Home Depot the other day!)
  • HP 12A laser toner – new!
  • Exacto electric pencil sharpener
  • Cuisinart bean grinder (has a $50 Bed, Bath & Beyond sticker on it)
  • 2 bottles of Rit dye
  • 2 flashlights.  These are kind of neat.  The have chargers for electric and auto and they also crank. 

I’m planning on spray-painting the frames when it’s not so flipping hot outside!!!  I’ll be using the Rit dye on a craft project. 

Stay tuned…………….

Our Frugal World

No comments:

Post a Comment